- Jaysean Paige and Kevin Jones have not lost a step. They are going to be extremely tough to stop during The Basketball Tournament. Most of the players appear to be in the same physical condition or better than they were college with the exception of Darryl “Truck” Bryant, but he can still get up and down the court.
- John Flowers has really grown as a player since graduating from WVU.
- Juwan Staten got away with dropping a few profanities on camera: “Every pass, rip that shit! Every time, rip that shit!”
- Nathan Adrian is such an intelligent, wily player. Awesome addition off the bench.
- Paige should definitely get a look in the NBA. He’s such a pure scorer and his high-arching shots are impossible to defend. 13 points at the half.
- Great overall coverage by ESPN 3.
— TBT (@thetournament) July 26, 2019
Become a Mountaineer Sports Insider
Coach Neal Brown has put an emphasis on keeping in-state talent home. Dylan Tonkery...
/ 1 week ago
Many Mountaineer fans are looking forward to the college basketball season. Don’t get me...
When Mountaineer fans heard a defensive back with the last name “Addae” was coming...